Tuesday, March 06, 2007

My Uterus is not a Football

I'm tired of both major political parties in this country using my uterus as a political football. Howzabout we get some male body parts and start flinging them around for a while? Let's see what happens when we legislate the use of male body parts and their role in the reproductive cycle.

The Democrats want abortion "safe, legal and rare".

Howzabout we go in the order stated...1 - SAFE, 2 - LEGAL and save RARE for when 1 and 2 are established and in place.

And howzabout we add, we don't worry about rare until contraception is safe, legal, and available to any and all who want it.

And howzabout we add, we don't' worry about rare until every girl and boy and every woman and man in the U.S. is 100% literate about contraception, pregnancy, safe sex, and oh, I dunno, maybe even 100% literate about sex.

Quit using my uterus for your football!

No comments: